Game cracks

Awsomemic
Graphical calculator
Xfire: awsomemic

Game cracks

Post by Awsomemic »

I'm just a normal gamer from south africa but lateley games here got a lttle bit to expensive... so my only solution is to crack games from my freinds... but im finding it diffecult to find a good site to get great game fixes... also i wanna know what other people think about games and cracks of games. :lol:
Pilot_51
Central computer (founder)
Xfire: pilot51
Steam: Pilot_51
Twitter: Pilot_51
Voice chat: Mumble, voice.pilot51.com, Pilot_51
Teams: X-Clan -(X)

Post by Pilot_51 »

If the games I want are too expensive for me, there's plenty of free games and demos that satisfy my gaming needs. I also have a wish list that sometimes works for getting retail games without me dumping out cash, it's actually how I got most of my games. I don't need to break any laws or even go near the gray line to have fun and neither should anyone else.

You do what you think is best, but if anyone posts any links to sites that I think might be illegal, I'll need to delete the URL. Such links should be sent private if at all.
Awsomemic
Graphical calculator

Post by Awsomemic »

I dont think its actualy breaking the law if the game i want...halo, bf2 special edition, and more... have been released for more then a year or two... and because i already bougt some games like bf2 and cracked it doesnt mean breaking the law becuase i bougt it... and games like css have lots of cracks around the worls... i just think its ok to crack games that have already been released and r a year or two old...
Pilot_51

Post by Pilot_51 »

From what I gather, the law at least used to be that you needed to wait some 90 years after the author died for software to be free in the public domain, but I think that was reduced to 15 years recently. The publisher could also release it at any time, but most of them don't do that for a long time or even ever. I haven't spent time looking into it, but it's definitely not 1 or 2 years after release, at least not here in America. Many publishers still ship games that long after release, usually in packs with expansions and whatnot, and as long as they're making money from it they definitely have the rights to how it's distributed.

If you buy a game, you should have the right to do almost anything you want with it including no-CD cracks, as long as all copies (CD, hard drive, or otherwise) either stay with the original or they're destroyed when you get rid of it.
Awsomemic
Graphical calculator

Post by Awsomemic »

OK so i dont actually crack games... hell i was oposed to it just a few months ago... but the price of games started to go up and up... so i decided to only crack games that i dont actually want but dont mind playing em (like in a LAN)... but when a game is worth playing and i really like it... il buy the game... like rome: total wars and BF2... :lol: :lol: ... ill buy it... mostly becuase of the cover and the book inside... :P :P
LakersForLife
Digital calculator

Post by LakersForLife »

its not that hard to crack games. just google the game you want with crack and it comes up.
Awsomemic
Graphical calculator

Post by Awsomemic »

yeah i got them from a freind
http://www.gameburnworld.com and
http://www.gamecopyworld.com

both r kinda stupid but its the cracks i want...

ps pilot another complaint hre... but every time 'n reply to a subject... it keeps asking for my name and pasword... even when i already have and when i already typed the mesage. :? :?
Pilot_51

Post by Pilot_51 »

I'm pretty sure that means you have your cookies disabled. Make sure cookies are enabled and check back.