Would you pay for GCI uncut?

Would you pay anything to get GCI uncut?

Yes
No votes
No
100%
Maybe
No votes

Total votes: 1

Pilot_51
Central computer (founder)
Xfire: pilot51
Steam: Pilot_51
Twitter: Pilot_51
Voice chat: Mumble, voice.pilot51.com, Pilot_51
Teams: X-Clan -(X)

Would you pay for GCI uncut?

Post by Pilot_51 »

I'm considering making the raw and uncut version of future episodes of Gamers' Consideration Initiative available to anyone who pays for it. That means you could have it sent directly to you just minutes after recording in all its messed up glory, including any additional recordings (there were 3 parts in episode 1). They would be available for as long as I still have the raw recordings, which I hope to be a long time (it depends on my storage space). I was thinking of $1 per episode, and I can only take payments to Paypal.
How much do you think you would be willing to pay for it?

If you can think of anything else you would pay for, I'm all ears.
Just keep in mind that what you're already getting will always be free, I'm just looking for additional things that can bring in some much needed cash.
The more money coming in through GCI, the more I can support it on my own and spend more time on it (more frequent episodes, anyone?). No doubt most of the money would probably go towards games and PC hardware, which I'll no doubt review on GCI, but I'll also see what I can do about giving some of it back to the listeners via contests and such. Contests would be a good way to promote GCI, so I'll probably be doing it whenever I see an opportunity, heck I might even start contests $1 at a time with the few bucks I already have.